The implementation of e-learning projects has evolved in recent years, as new technologies have been incorporated, innovative corporate training processes have been developed, new training needs have emerged, and our social habits have changed in the way we consume information.
Therefore, it is important to analyze what are the best practices you should consider when planning and executing an online training initiative:
1. The incorporation of technology must be accompanied by a solid corporate training strategy, which takes into account the needs of a company based on its productivity and business objectives, and the skills its employees must acquire in order to perform their duties correctly, while attending to the development of their career plan.
2. Choosing the appropriate methodology to achieve the required end point, keeping the objectives of the training activity or a comprehensive training strategy in mind, and selecting the most appropriate technological vehicle to channel the transfer of knowledge and skills in the most efficient way possible.
3. The integration of e-learning platforms with management systems that are used daily by people in the company.
4. The development of innovative learning experiences.
5. The execution of a model that allows for the participation of tutors and mentors during the process of implementation and assimilation for each project and the tools that support it.
6. Support: local technical assistance and the concept of a solid customer service center.
7. Create quality content that is responsive to the current ways in which we access information and learning materials, efficiently integrate current training innovations, and take advantage of the ubiquity, mobility and accessibility that mobile devices present today.
8. Engagement: the combination of all the practices mentioned above will result in high levels of commitment, participation and interaction, and will improve the results.