The implementation of e-learning projects has evolved in recent years, as new technologies have been incorporated, innovative pedagogical processes have been developed, new training needs have emerged, and our social habits have changed in the way we consume information.
Therefore, it is important to analyze what are the best practices you should consider when planning and executing an online training initiative:
1. Incorporating technology without a clear pedagogical purpose, puts the project at risk.
2. Integrating e-learning platforms with technological tools that are used by teachers and students on a daily basis offers the possibility of improving statistics, obtaining faster backups, achieving higher levels of security, reaching optimum levels of efficiency, and simplifying user access.
3. Developing innovative learning experiences, adding advanced collaboration and communication tools.
4. The execution of a model that allows for the participation of professors and tutors during the process of implementation and assimilation for each project and the tools that support it.
5. Support: local technical assistance and the creation of a solid customer service center are essential, as one of the biggest factors affecting the student dropouts in educational institutions emanates from poor attention or lack of a response to a query, support request or complaint.
6. Create quality content that is responsive to the current ways in which we access information and learning materials, efficiently integrate current training innovations, and take advantage of the ubiquity, mobility and accessibility that mobile devices present today.
7. Engagement: the combination of all the practices mentioned above will result in high levels of commitment, participation and interaction, and will improve the results.